So the Liebster Award is given to new blogs by other bloggers as kind of a “Hey, I’ve discovered you and I think you’re pretty cool!” This award was given to me by the super-awesome Amber over at Girly-ish and if you haven’t checked out her blog then for the love of god what are you doing with your life?! She’s sassy and spunky and just a kick-ass blogger all around. Anyways, here all the rules for the Liebster award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here’s my answers!
- Dogs or cats? (Don’t worry, this just determines whether or not I care about any of your other answers.) Dogs! One hundred times dogs!! I always had dogs growing up and now I am proud mama to a perfect chihuahua and I wouldn’t trade him for anything.
- In your group of friends, are you the sole bookworm? Nah, I’m lucky enough that a good number of the people I associate with read as well so everynow and then I get to participate in a particularly awesome bookish conversation 🙂
- Do you feel like you were born in the wrong decade, and which would you choose given the opportunity? Every now and then I think it would have been cool to live in the twenties. I would have totally been a flapper with the short hair, don’t care attitude.
- What is the weirdest interaction you’ve ever had with a stranger? Cool question! Ummm, I’m having a hard time with an answer though. I don’t know if this counts as weird but last week I rolled up to a red light and had “Get Low” blasting on the radio with the windows down. The girl next to me was listening to the same station with the windows down. We made eye contact and just started busting it out and dancing at the red light and then gave each other a thumbs up and drove off when the light was green. Was kinda cool :p
- Are you the middle child in your family, and if so, do you actively try not to fit into that stereotype? First-born!!
- What one superpower would you choose? Teleportation. Think of all the free travel!!
- To jump off #6, Iron Man or Batman? (I’ve had some serious debates on this topic among friends, so choose wisely.) Iron man bro. You put Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark in a room and Stark will walk out with a grin and a new tool belt. And then he’d have a Brandy and take Pepper to town.
- Are you multi-lingual? I speak sarcasm fluently.
- Do you prefer series or standalone novels? I used to like series but I’m in the middle of SO MANY OF THEM that I’m kind of burnt out. I love a good refreshing standalone now.
- Do you hope to write your own works some day, or do you prefer being on the receiving end of a story? I hope to one day be known for my own stuff. And not even necessarily known for them, I just want others to enjoy my stories. I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember, I’ve just never been brave enough to put my stuff out there.
There you have it! Now for my nominations:
And my ten questions for these awesome blogs:
1) What is your all-time favorite author?
2) Would you rather be a wizard or a superhero?
3) What’s your ultimate relaxation routine?
4) If you could do anything with your time, money no option, what would you do?
5) How’d you meet your best friend?
6) What mythical creature do you wish was real?
7) What’s your favorite genre of book?
8) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9) One thing you couldn’t live without?
10) Give us one random fact about you!
Thanks guys!! These awards are always so humbling and I appreciate every single reader and I love you all!